Facebook Monthly Coaching Questions

Monthly Coaching Question - 14 October 2017


The topic this month is Motivation

These five questions and call to action are designed to help you improve your levels of motivation so you can move forward with renewed purpose and vigour.

Take a few moments to ponder these questions and get re-motivated.

The fastest and most effective way to improve your motivation is to hire a coach. 

However, you can change your levels of motivation by making small changes to your mental and physical environments. Want to know more have a read of my blog on How to get Motivated, and come back to these five questions. 

Source : October Coaching Questions from The Fitz Coach on Facebook

If you like this you might like to have a look at my Facebook page which went live in July. Each month I share a few Coaching Questions on different topics along with a few other useful and thought provoking things to provide you with a flavour of what coaching with The Fitz Coach is like.  Follow The Fitz Coach on Facebook

If you would like to see if coaching is right for you, please contact me to have a chat and book a free coaching taster session. I promise there is no hard sell.  e-mail - help@thefitzcoach.com or call +44 (0)20 3287 3165 


**********

Monthly Coaching Question - 9 September 2017

Why hire a coach?

The theme this month is why hire a coach. So I thought I would share a few coaching questions you can ask yourself to ascertain if coaching is something you could benefit from.

Ask yourself the four simple questions above and if you answer “NO” to more than one of them then you are likely to benefit from some coaching.

Many of the most successful people in the world have hired coaches to help them Live their Best Life. In fact most highly successful people continue to receive coaching support to stay on top, and may even have multiple coaches.

Coaching is like having someone in your corner listening, encouraging and supporting you. It's all about YOU achieving the greatness you want and deserve in life. Why not give it a go. Contact me today to book a complimentary session.

Source : September Coaching Questions from The Fitz Coach on Facebook

If you like this you might like to have a look at my revitalised Facebook page which went live in July. Each month I will be sharing a few Coaching Questions on different topics along with a few other useful and thought provoking things to provide you with a flavour of what coaching with The Fitz Coach is like.  Follow The Fitz Coach on Facebook


If you would like to see if coaching is right for you, I invite you to contact me to book a free coaching taster session. I promise there is no hard sell.  e-mail - help@thefitzcoach.com or call +44 (0)20 3287 3165 

**********

Monthly Coaching Question - 12 August 2017

Coaching through Change

This month I thought I would share a few questions you can ask yourself to start you on the right path to improve your life and make changes. Give them a go and see what you come up with! 

Coaching is all about enabling you to live your best life. This may require some change to something in your life. It can be a small tweak or big change. Either way change can be difficult. If you are truly interested in making changes to your life, so you can live your best life, then as a coach I can help you through that process.

With a coach you will achieve more in less time than you would on your own, gain clarity on your vision, build your self-confidence, and be more focused and motivated. 

Source : August Coaching Questions from The Fitz Coach on Facebook

If you like this you might like to have a look at my revitalised Facebook page which went live in July. Each month I will be sharing a few Coaching Questions on different topics along with a few other useful and thought provoking things to provide you with a flavour of what coaching with The Fitz Coach is like.  Follow The Fitz Coach on Facebook


If you would like to see if coaching is right for you, I invite you to contact me to book a free coaching taster session. I promise there is no hard sell.  e-mail - help@thefitzcoach.com or call +44 (0)20 3287 3165 
**********

Monthly Coaching Question - 8 July 2017


For those of us in the northern hemisphere Summer is here! The days are longer, the kids are about to break up from school, and it feels like anything is possible!

That is why it is a good time to step back and reflect on what we might like to achieve, so we don't forget to actually enjoy all that summer has to offer.

To kick-start the process for you I thought I would share a few thought-provoking coaching questions to help you get the most out of your summer. See this months 6 questions and 1 action above. Why not give them a go? You might have your Best Summer Ever!

Source : July Coaching Questions from The Fitz Coach on Facebook

If you like this you might like to have a look at my revitalised Facebook page which has just gone live. Each month I will be sharing a few Coaching Questions on different topics along with a few other useful and thought provoking things to provide you with a flavour of what coaching with The Fitz Coach is like.  
Follow The Fitz Coach on Facebook

If you would like to find out more about my coaching please e-mail me on help@thefitzcoach.com or call me on +44(0)20 3287 3165 for an informal chat.